For nearly 40 years, Infraspection Institute has prided itself on providing world-class training, certification, and support for infrared thermographers from around the globe. As part of our commitment to supporting our graduates and the profession of thermography at large, Infraspection is pleased to announce a unique resource for practicing thermographers – video FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).
Hosted by Infraspection Institute personnel, our video FAQs provide accurate, straightforward answers to the most commonly asked questions in thermography and thermal imaging. Hosted online by Infraspection Institute, these short videos (less than 60 seconds) are available to anyone wishing to add professional content to their website(s). Subscribers are able to select the questions which are most appropriate for their website. Participation is voluntary and one may opt out at any time.
Best of all, this unique service is provided FREE of charge.
Here’s How It Works
- In order to subscribe to Infraspection Institute’s video FAQs, you must have a website
- Designate the page(s) on your website where visitors can select the FAQs they wish to view
- Select the video FAQs that you wish to display on your web pages. A list of available FAQs may be found below.
- Program your web pages with the appropriate URLs
- Add hyperlinks to your web pages in order that visitors may readily find your video FAQs
Benefits of the Program
- Accurate, non-competitive content is delivered automatically to your website at no cost
- Your site is enhanced by having video content that is relevant to your business
- Answers to commonly asked questions are provided without marketing hype
- Credibility is enhanced since your website serves as an informative resource rather than just a sales tool
- Adding new content is likely to enhance the visibility of your web site in popular search engines
- What is Thermography?
- What are the Applications for Thermography?
- How are Thermographic Inspections Performed?
- Who Should Perform an Infrared Inspection?
- Why is Training Important?
- Is All Training Equal?
- What is Certification?
- Why You Should Insist Upon an Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer®?
- About Infraspection Institute
How Do I Get Started?
Simply fill out the Video FAQ Subscription Form by providing the requested information. Be sure your email address is correct in order that we may contact you with important updates for our video FAQs as they become available. Because we value your privacy, your information is kept confidential and will never be sold or shared with others without your express consent.
For more information call 609-239-4788 or email email@example.com.
Perform thermal profiling