As thermography has matured, its usage as legal evidence has increased. Due to its graphic nature, thermal imaging is now regularly utilized in criminal and civil cases by both plaintiffs and defendants. Whether you are defending a claim or seeking to use thermography as evidence, you need a qualified expert on your team.
As pioneers with over 35 years experience in the infrared field, Infraspection Institute has the qualified experts that you need.
Our personnel are highly experienced, Level III practicing thermographers with expertise across a broad range of infrared applications. In fact, they have co-authored many of the application and equipment standards that enjoy worldwide use today.
Our staff members have worked on numerous investigations and have testified or participated in legal cases at the state, federal, and international levels. We work for both plaintiffs and defendants and can provide the following services:
- Infrared inspections for condition assessment and scientific analysis of physical evidence
- Expert reports written to meet evidentiary requirements
- Review, analysis, and insightful critique of reports and work product by others
- Delivery of persuasive opinion testimony at deposition, arbitration, and trial
- Preparation of counsel for opposing expert cross-examination
- Consulting expert services, including education of counsel, and assistance with case plan and interim strategy review
Whether you are an attorney or a party to a case involving thermography, we invite you to give us a call. We will review your case with you and answer any questions that you may have. We guarantee that you will not find more qualified experts anywhere else.
For more information, call 609-239-4788 or email WitnessServices@infraspection.com
Perform quality assurance inspections of new installations or retrofits